Eligible applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
(1) For individual applicant:
- the applicant is a Hong Kong permanent resident or a Hong Kong resident permitted to remain in Hong Kong for not less than 7 years
- the applicant is the sole inventor or one of the joint inventors
- the applicant has never owned any patents in any countries or territories before
- the applicant has not received any funding from the PAG before
(2) For applicant company:
- the applicant company is a locally incorporated under the Companies Ordinance (Cap 622)
- the sole inventor or each of the joint inventors a directly related party to the applicant company, e.g. owner, shareholder, director, or staff
- the PAG has not been granted to the applicant company’s related company(ies) (i.e. (1) company(ies) having a major shareholder (viz. those with 50% or more ownership) in common with the applicant company or (2) company(ies) without major shareholder(s) but having shareholders identical to those of the applicant company)
- the applicant should have never owned any patents in any countries or territories before
- the applicant should not received any funding from the PAG before
Details on eligibility of applicants - PAG.
You are not eligible to apply for PAG. Please consider other SME funding schemes.