Eligible applicant enterprises must fulfil the following criteria:
- Non-listed Hong Kong enterprises;
- With Hong Kong Business Registration Certificate Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance Cap. 310;
- With substantive business operations in Hong Kong Documentary proof required, e.g.: tax returns, Mandatory Provident Fund pay-records, commercial contracts, invoices, etc.;
- Providing third-party logistics services, i.e. value-added services in supply chain and distribution;
- Being related to either inbound or outbound cargo;
- Utilises the funding for:
(i) Purchase, hire purchase and subscription of off-the-shelf / readily available / custom-built logistics technology solutions from eligible Service Provider(s); and/or
(ii) Purchase (including hire purchase) of Civil Aviation Department (CAD) approved X-ray machines and / or ETD equipment already purchased (including hire purchased) or ordered between 30 October 2018 and 30 June 2021 for the purpose of setting up RACSFs.
- Holds relevant licence/qualification/certification in Hong Kong as to demonstrate the viability of the application;
- Maintaining eligibility throughout the period of project implementation.
Details on eligibility of applicants - Guide to Application.
You are not eligible to apply for the Pilot Scheme. Please consider other SME funding schemes.