Brilliant companies, brilliant ideas! Protection of patents leading to your path of success!
With the continuous development in technology and the rapid advancement of the society, many excellent companies have actively promoted innovation, yet can all these ideas be patented? How should the innovators protect their inventions during the innovation process?
This seminar will share information on patent protection, successful cases of transforming intellectual property into opportunities, and the Patent Application Grant funding scheme to help you turn your ideas into assets.
Hong Kong Productivity Council team will provide on-site advice on patent protection and funding scheme. Register now to help you on your way to success!
- Types of Patents
- What type of inventions can be protected by a patent?
- Patent search
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Example of a good patent claim
- The cost of obtaining a patent
- A case sharing - how companies turn IPs into opportunities
- Patent Application Grant (PAG) - Application eligibility and procedure
Date: 28 June 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 15:00 -16:00
Venue: Meeting Point, 7/F, Building 19W, HKSTP