How can I register for a BEE ePass account?
- Open web browser to enter funding application system and login the existing registered account.
- Complete the BEE ePass registration form.
- Email notification will be sent to the Principal Account Holder.
Tips for Registration
- Decide the Principal Account Holder of BEE ePass service of your organisation who manages the single login with the access right to oversee and manage the account. The Principal Account Holder can get access the BEE ePass service by holding password to perform authentication through BEE ePass to bind and unbind the funding scheme account(s) in BEE ePass service, manage funding scheme account, apply new funding schemes.
- The Principal Account Holder will proceed to complete the whole process of BEE ePass registration and account binding to funding application system(s), by activating the events through the secure and easy to use system.
Binding BEE ePass Account to Other Funding Application Systems
After registering the SSO account successfully, there are two methods to bind the account to other funding Application Systems*:
- Login the BEE ePass service in Funding Portal.
- Access the dashboard and click the designated funding scheme to complete the binding action.
- Email notification will be sent to the contact person of funding scheme. [Aaron/Sam: may you confirm whether Principal Account Holder will receive the same email?]
- Login the local funding scheme system with registered local account*.
- Select BEE ePass service button to complete the BEE ePass registration form to develop the linkage of BEE ePass service binding.
- Email notifications will be sent to Principal Account Holder and the contact person of funding scheme.
* The BEE ePass service is available in six funding application systems, including Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD), Patent Application Grant (PAG), Pilot Subsidy Scheme for Third-party Logistics Service Providers, Recycling Fund, Smart Traffic Fund (STF), Technology Voucher Programme (TVP).