BEE ePass Security and Privacy
- BEE ePass adopts strong credential management and enforces multi-factor authentication upon user login.
- BEE ePass service performs existing business processes to verify the eligibility of the service.
- Data will always be encrypted whilst at rest.
- The BEE ePass registration application only accepts text data and will not accept files / binary.
- All exposed web and system interfaces are secured using secure HTTP channel (HTTPS/TLS).
- The BEE ePass registration does not store any data unless essential to the required business functionality.
- Configuration policies are applied to restrict outbound transfer of data except via the BEE ePass registration application.
- The Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Personal Data Collection Statement are available for reading and acceptance before the BEE ePass service registration. For details, please visit.