The Seminar on the Chinese Medicine Development Fund (CMDF) was held on the 26th of February 2023 at the HKPC Building. We extend our gratitude to the participants from the Chinese Medicine industry for their enthusiastic attendance and online participation, as well as for their valuable feedback.
Apart from sharing the most recent updates on the CMDF and the outcomes of funded projects, the CMDF implementation agent also provided one-on-one consultations for participants interested in applying for the "Enterprise Support Programme" on-site and through video conferencing. This was done to assist them in addressing any queries they may have during the application process. Furthermore, the event facilitated a special registration process for attendees to become members of the "Chinese Medicine Resources Platform", which provides free access to a range of information and practical reference documents, accessible anytime, anywhere.
To learn more about the CMDF, kindly visit www.cmdevfund.hk or contact us at 2788 5632 for inquiries.
The funding programs covered during the seminar were:
- Chinese Medicine Personal Training Funding Scheme (A1-1, A1-2, A1-3)
- Chinese Medicine Clinics Improvement Funding Scheme (A1-4)
- Proprietary Chinese Medicine Quality and Manufacturing System Enhancement Funding Scheme (A2)
- Proprietary Chinese Medicine Registration Supporting Scheme (A3)
- Chinese Medicine Warehouse Management, Logistics and Services Improvement Funding Scheme (A4)